Who is responsible for data processing?
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and 27 Council of April of 2016 (GDPR), regarding the protection of data of natural persons and their free movement, we inform that these will be treated by NAHARRO MOBILIARIO SL (hereinafter Naharro), a company that exploits the URL www.naharro.com, with registered office at C / Granada nº 57 in Madrid 28007 (Madrid), with CIF B83913699, telephone (+34) 91 501 47 49 and email info @naharro.com
For what purpose do we treat the data?
The purpose of the treatment is to maintain a commercial relationship with the User of the website:
- Answer inquiries made
- Management of orders placed
- The sending of said orders
- The application and management of legal guarantees established
- Finance the purchase, if applicable
- and the maintenance of commercial, promotional and advertising communications, provided you have given us your consent.
Legal basis by which we can process the data
The legal basis by which we can treat the user's data is because he has given us the consent with the purposes indicated above, such as answering his inquiries or sending commercial communications (art.6.1 a) of the RGPD). In addition, it will be necessary to process the data for the execution of a contract (art.6.1 b) of the RGPD)
What personal data is collected?
- Creation of an account: Name, surnames, email, telephone, address and ID.
- Newsletter: Email and zip code.
- Contact page: Name, province, email and telephone.
How long do we keep the data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest according to the purpose of the treatment or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
In the event that no purchase has been made, but you are subscribed to our newsletter, we will keep the personal data until you indicate a refusal to receive our e-mails. For this we enable a simple method that allows you to unsubscribe at any time, simply by following the instructions provided.
To which third parties do we communicate the data?
Naharro It will only transfer the data in the cases necessary for the execution of the contract, including the transport and delivery of the products and the payment of the order.
In order to enable the delivery of the purchased products, we will provide the following data to our authorized transport agencies:
- Name, address and telephone number.
- In the event that a purchase is financed, the identifying data will be provided to the Financial Entity for approval.
However, said consent may be revoked and thus exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, limitation to the treatment or portability of the data, which as a user correspond, by sending a communication to ino @naharro.com
Rights that assist the User
- Access: You can consult the personal data managed by Naharro.
- Rectification: You can modify your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition: You may request that your personal information not be processed.
- Limitation of the treatment: You can request the limitation to the treatment of your data in the following cases:
- Si Naharro does not need to process your data, but the user needs them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- If the rights of rectification or opposition have been exercised and we are in the process of determining the attention of said request.
- Portability: You can receive in electronic format the data you have provided us in electronic format.
To exercise the rights, you can contact by e-mail to info @naharro.com or at the postal address Naharro Mobiliario, SL, C / Granada 57, 28007 Madrid, accompanying the request with a copy of the DNI or document proving identity (eg Passport).
Likewise, and in the event that we breach our legal obligations regarding data protection, the User has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
All communication with Naharro Mobiliario sl by any means or through your email address, or the forms present on this "web site" or your "e-mail", implies the express consent for your personal data to be incorporated into files of Naharro Mobiliario sl whose address is Calle Granada 57 Madrid-Spain.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on personal data, we will inform you that your data will be incorporated and will be processed in the file of Naharro Mobiliario sl (with registered office at calle Granada 57 - 8007 Madrid, with contact telephone number 915014749 and Fax 915010047, with CIF B83913699) in order to be able to provide and offer services, as well as to inform you about news and offers related to them.
The user grants express, free and unequivocal consent to the collection and processing of their data by Naharro Furniture sl
At any time the user may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to the personal data contained in the aforementioned files, being able to revoke their consent to the postal address Calle Granada 57 - Madrid 28007 or by mail to: info @naharro.com. Naharro Mobiliario sl for this purpose has registered in the Data Register the Management file Naharro in which it appears as responsible, with the registration code 2072010852.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, mobile or tablet and contain information about what you have done on this website.
This information is used for such useful things as that you do not have to enter your username and password every time you enter a certain web page, or to show you advertising of products that you have previously investigated.
Cookies help us improve your browsing experience and detect improvements to our website.
What cookies do we use and what do they do?
On this site we use our own and third-party cookies:
|Type of Cookies||Installer||Name||Expiration||Utility|
|Own||WordPress||comment_author||Temporary according to browser||Save your data only if you comment a post so you do not have to put them with each new comment.|
|_qca||It is used to analyze web traffic|
|From third parties||Google Analytics||_utma||2 years.||Connect with Google Analytics and serve to know, anonymously, how you have used this website|
|_utmc||At the end of the session|
What happens if you deactivate cookies?
If you deactivate cookies it is possible that some of our services may not work correctly.
Continue browsing this website implies the consent and acceptance of our cookies.
To rectify this consent, follow the instructions in the following section.
How to change the settings or disable cookies?
To change, block or delete cookies enter the configuration options of your browser and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings If you want more information visit the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration If you want more information visit the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings If you want more information visit the Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security If you want more information visit the Apple support or the browser Help.
If you do not use any of these browsers, select in your browser the "Help" tab and the "Cookies" option to obtain information about the location of the cookie folder.
Updates and changes in our cookies policy
This policy may change to meet future changes to the Cookies Act Real Decreto-ley 13/2012, that's why we recommend you check this information periodically.