Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in the 1950 year in collaboration with Zenith Plastics for the Museum of Modern Art in New York. It was the first industrial manufacturing chair made of plastic.
Details: Dyed polypropylene seat shell, without padding. Lower support with four legs of steel wire, with sleepers, chromed or powder coated black suitable for outdoor use. Not stackable
Consult more information with Naharro furniture.