By accessing naharro, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on our website may not work properly.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access naharro and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they can not harm your computer / device user and, if they are activated on your browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have slightly different:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our web reads them every time you make a new visit to naharro; has a certain expiration or expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; Analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow remembering decisions adopted by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information contained in these cookies is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are the cookies that install a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits at each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
Google Analytics cookies
The site uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( "Google").
Cookies Adwords (Remarketing) and Double Click
This type of "Cookies" allow further information from the ads displayed to each anonymous user. Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions, interacting with them, or browsing patterns and / or user behaviors and that help shape a profile advertising interest is stored. Thus, can offer advertising related to the interests of the user. It does not store personal data.
Companies that generate Cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, the Web uses the Adwords platform - Doubleclick (of Google) to manage these services. For more information, go to http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
User settings to avoid Cookies
So you can block cookies through browser settings tools or you can set your browser to alert you when a server wants a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To know more visit:
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit:
- -If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To know more:
- If you use Opera, the option Security and Privacy, can configure the browser. To learn more visit: